Chris in an effort to give me something to blog about for my NaBloPoMo effort has tagged me for share with you the answers to 38 questions that you did not know you were dying to learn about me. So, without further ado – the answers to my questions. Oh… and you should stop by and leave a comment for Chris – she is Jonesing for a new washer and dryer. You could leave a comment for her Hubster – you know – we all can wear him down by all of us asking. Hey, it works for kids, just saying!
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Ann and Heidi. Heidi cracks me up daily – she has a “flavor of the week” thing going on. Trust me – 17 year old girls can be very funny!
2. What were you doing at 0800? Watching the Today Show. I have to have my Matt Lauer fix.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking the puppies for a walk and making a second pot of coffee.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Chris said it best – Life.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Copper go potty. Well… it is the last thing I said out loud!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Fourth cup of coffee in progress.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Navy blue
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Chili fixings for dinner.
9. Where were you last night? At what time? At Kyle’s house – watching Grey’s and ER – all evening.
10. What color is your front door? Beige – original, huh?
11. Where do you keep your change? Some in my wallet – more in an antique “bean pot” – although the kids frequently reduce the amount of change in there.
12. What’s the weather like today? Partly cloudy and about 45 degrees outside.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Coffee anything – and Ben and Jerry’s Crème Brulee
14. What excites you? Life. Also, yarn – fiber – and crazy teenagers!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No – but I could use a color touch up.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Heavens, yes!
17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? What is the O.C.? Obviously, I do not watch whatever it is. 19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, more than one.
20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes – doesn’t everyone?
21. Are you a jealous person? It depends.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ann, see #1.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kyle.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Heidi.
25. What does the last text message you received say? No texting here – that is something I leave to my teenagers!. 26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? Unfortunately, not – pin straight here!
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I have no clue. The shower would be a good start!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I try hard not to have rude people in my life.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A bowl of oatmeal.
31. Will you get married in the future? I have no clue – I don’t have any plans to right now.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Hotel Rwanda.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? There are lots of people I like, but I’ll really like the person who gives me a job!!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night. 35. Are you currently depressed? No.
36. Did you cry today? Not yet, I haven’t!
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Chris tagged me and I had nothing better to do. Plus, I am hoping Chris gets a new washer and dryer!! (Hint, hint Chris’ Hubster, in case you are reading this!)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Boy, this is going to take some thought – Ann, because I know she will! Laurie, so she will blog something!! Lynne – because we all love reading her blog! Susan, because she will have something profound to say. And, last but not least, Judy – my knitting idol!
With that, I shall leave you gentle reader to digest what you have learned about me – and if you are so inclined, answer these 38 questions yourself. Let me know if you do – I probably need to learn more about you as well!
Have a great weekend all!