1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I not only believe, I look for them!
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
The statement “be careful of what you wish for, it may come true” is ringing in my head with these words – so my dreams will stay just that. However, it is my hope that my reality brings you much joy to your day.
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
I not only believe in it, I believe in love for an eternity and beyond!
4. What feeling do you love most?
I have to pick just one? It would have to be the feeling of comfortable silence with someone I love.
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Simply said, “Man’s inhumanity to man.”
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I find friendship to be a great blessing and in such I value my friends. There are a select few though that I cherish beyond imagination. I hope I richly bless those friends as they have so richly blessed me.
7. Do you believe in God?
With every fiber of my being, yes.
8. Who cares for you most?
My children and I care for them as well!
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My faith and how it guides and directs my life.
10. What emotion do you like to show?
Overflowing joy and happiness works for me, want me to give you a big helping of both?
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
Write, meditate, knit – I spend time with myself to work it out.
12. Who do you admire most?
Those who inspire me to do more.
14. What kind of person do you think the one you stole this meme from is?
I think he is funny, inspiring (see #12) and an all around nice person.
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
Last time I think it was Brilliant Bordeaux!
16. Why are you doing this meme?
Because I am a cheap copier of those that came before me…
17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Boy, I am so rarely moody – but see #11.
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
There are days that I wish I had never married, but I married at the age of 28.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Spend it with those I love.
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
I have a couple of friends whom I trust implicitly and I have shared much with them. Their counsel has great value to me.
21. Last time you smiled?
I am smiling now, are you?
22. What are you listening to right now?
I am listening to NPR of course and more specifically the Diane Rehm Show.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I rarely dream – however, the person of whom I dreamt knows.
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Yes, I am the Queen of Useless Multi-Tasking Skills, jealous yet?
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Eyes wide open, thank you!
26. Is there a quote you live by?
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Now what do you think…
28. Who always makes you laugh?
My daughter, Heidi – and some days it is laugh or cry!
29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Signing up for NaBloPoMo, as you can see it already has FAIL written all over it!
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
Wait a minute; I am supposed to speak English?