It is Monday and you know what that means, another post of Useless Information… You know you love it!
So, without further adieu I give you more of What You Never Knew You Wanted to Know…
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced, and have been for 30 years.
2. Are you a vegetarian?
I am an equal opportunity eater – from all the food groups!
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Of course, don’t you?
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Three rings, and an earring – singular.
6. Favorite time of day?
Morning, I love being up to watch the sunrise.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Most certainly I do!
8. Do you wear makeup?
Of course I do, but not daily.
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, nor do I intend to ever have it.
10. What do you wear to bed?
Pajama’s, but of course.
11. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Now really, if I told you….
12. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes, and my “r’s” as well! Talented, I am!
13. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Oh, heavens no!
14. What kind of sneakers?
Does the phrase “Just Do It” give you a clue?
15. What is your hair color?
16. Do you snore?
I have no clue, I am sleeping….
17. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I believe the answer to this is, as always, Edinburgh….
18. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
The answer to this would be a resounding no!
19. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Well, I would have to play the lottery first, now wouldn’t I?
20. Gold or silver?
21. Hamburger or hot dog?
I prefer hamburgers, grilled with cheese, please!
22. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wow, talk about torture. I am not sure I could pick just one food.
23. City, beach or country?
Hmmm, they all have their perks…but even though I am not a “sun worshipper” I would pick the beach!
24. What was the last thing you touched?
Briar Rose Fibers Blue-faced Leicester roving, in preparation for some spinning time later today!
25. Where did you eat last?
In front of the television watching the Olympics last night!
26. When’s the last time you cried?
Sigh…as my friend will tell you, last night. And, I might add – he says I have been doing this entirely too much lately!
27. Do you read blogs?
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Excuse me… but what? Ummm, the answer would be no, I have not!
29. Ever been involved with the police?
No, I have not – neither personally nor for reasons pertaining to breaking the law.
30. What’s your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
I love Aveda anything.
31. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don’t think so….
32. Ocean or pool?
To swim… a pool, but I have a phobia about swimming in large bodies of water. However, I love to walk along the shoreline.
33. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Dirty? Can’t it be a clean weekend? I mean really…
34. Window seat or aisle?
It depends on who is flying with me.
35. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes, I have…and can’t you see how impressed I am by that fact?
36. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
It is a work in progress…I will have to let you know on this one!
37. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut it?!? Blasphemy, I tell you!
38. Basketball or Football?
Both… of the collegiate variety!
39. How long do your showers last?
Until the hot water runs out.
40. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I am an ambidextrous driver, I can drive either.
41. Cake or ice cream?
Does this give you a hint? I scream, you scream…..
42. Are you self-conscious?
Seriously? Absolutely not.
43. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Oh my yes.
44. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
45. Have you been in love?
Yes, I have.
46. Where do you wish you were?
Well, now didn’t I just tell you that in #17, but in case you forgot – Scotland, specifically Edinburgh.
47. Are you wearing socks?
No, but I do have the cutest hand knit, felted slippers on my feet!
48. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, I have.
49. Can you tango?
No, but if you want to teach me, I would be a ready pupil!
50. Last gift you received?
51. Last sport you played?
52. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Oh, this one is easy…fiber. And, not the kind you eat!
53. Where do you live?
Lovely West Michigan…
54. Where were you born?
55. Last wedding attended?
A co-workers wedding, which turned out to be a “dating debacle” that ended an eight-month relationship, but that is the stuff for another blog post.
56. Most hated food(s)?
Hmmm, this is a toughie. I can safely say that I don’t like spiders and snakes… so, you will not find bugs or reptiles on my platter.
57. Can you sing?
Yes, and I do frequently.
58. Last person you texted?
59. Last place you went on holiday?
San Diego with the above-mentioned boyfriend, this was however, pre-debacle.
60. Favourite regular drink?
First thing in the morning, coffee with a dollop of cream, any other time I like iced tea, unsweetened.
61. Current Song?
I am on a bit of a Brandi Carlile kick…she rocks!