It’s Tuesday, that means that Carole wants to know:
My 10 Favorite Desserts
And, of course, since I am trying NOT to eat desserts right now…because POINTS. I am going to have to list all the things that I am not eating right now.
That’s right, this is the list to avoid if you are on a diet.
- Crème brûlée, perhaps my favorite dessert of all time. If I am getting dessert at a restaurant and they have Crème brûlée on the menu you can be guaranteed I will order it. Every.Single.Time.
- Ice Cream…this is the one I struggle with the most. Really, especially anything with coffee or caramel!
- Cake, any kind at all – with butter cream frosting, and lots of it!
- Martha Stewart’s Almond Tart, to.die.for. Topped with whipped cream, of course.
- Pumpkin pie. Seriously, it is so good.
- Cheesecake…need I say more?
- Brown Sugar Cookies, they are really so easy to make and taste so incredible!
- Smores – with homemade marshmallows, toasted in a bonfire on the beach! Bonus points for not getting sand in them!
- Lemon Cake with icing. Mmmmm.
- Chocolate Budino, pictured below… oh man. So. Good.
- For the foreseeable future – fresh fruits. Good thing the fresh fruit season is almost upon us!
There you have it – my list of no-no’s. But, I want to know – what is your favorite dessert?