It’s Tuesday and that means that Carole wants to know:
10 Things On This Summer’s Bucket List
Well, there are a number of ways to approach this, but I am going to make this be a “doable” list – as in things I can do here in my little corner of the world.
Sometimes, there are the best things right in your own backyard!
- Go to the zoo
- Eat shaved ice – Gus and Yia Yia’s to be specific
- Get a pedicure – really, this is so Summer Bucket List Worthy!
- Watch the sunrise from Mount Washington
- Take a long walk along the Monongahela, Allegheny, and Ohio Rivers
- Ride on the Gateway Clipper
- Visit the Heinz History Museum
- Have one of Lucy’s World Famous Banh Mi
- Write and send handwritten letters (this is one you can help me out on – want to exchange handwritten letters this summer?)
- Take our FriYAY Happy Hour on the road for a new perspective
So, there you have it – my Pittsburgh Bucket List! Now, what I want to know is what would you put on your “backyard” bucket list?