Le Tour starts tomorrow, and that means spinners everywhere will be joining in to spin in le Tour de Fleece. That’s right teams of spinners will be spinning as the biking teams ride! It is really so much fun, and excellent preparation for Spinzilla!
I will be spinning with the Wool n’ Spinning Group, and as you can see – much of my fiber that I hope to get done is Sheepspot wool. I don’t think I have goals that are unreasonable, and they should be achievable if I am spinning on Tour Days!
Things I would like to get spun:
- Sheepspot Columbia Rolags
- Vintage Crosspatch Creations Batts
- Spunky Eclectic Merino Yak Top
- Spunky Eclectic Gotland Top
- Sheepspot Montadale Top
- Sheepspot Coopworth Roving
I think this will keep me busy during the month!
Up next is a little wheel tune-up complete with drive band replacement and oiling all the moving parts!
In my frenzy to empty bobbins for le Tour, I plied up the lace-weight Targhee and I am so happy with how all 618 yds, 100 grams turned out!
- Be a Rainbow Warrior
- Morlaix Cardi
- I am pretty sure that yarn up there is going to become Faiyum
- Snowy Toes
- Grandchildren everywhere needs a Cuddlepie Bonnet
- I am not a shrug fan, but Maeve caught my eye.
- Oh, Thea – I adore Greenbriar!
So, tell me Gentle Reader – will you be watching any of le Tour while you spin? Oh, and Happy FriYAY which ushers in a weekend filled with YAY’s! See you back here on Monday.