It’s Tuesday and you know what that means, Carole wants to know:
Ten Things You Did This Weekend
Without any fanfare, here is my weekend recap:
- Enjoyed a Happy Hour, or two
- Grilled Brittner’s specialty hotdogs, because can It really be the fourth without a hotdog?
- Harvested things from the garden – fresh produce waits for no holiday.
- Enjoyed farm fresh corn on the cob, grilled of course!
- Listened to Garrison Keillor’s last PHC from the Hollywood Bowl.
- Listened to NPR read the Declaration of Independence – their 28th year of doing so and it is crazy that I have listened to most of them!
- Tour de Fleece spinning took place, I finished the lovely Merino Yak and am working through the Columbia rolags.
- Mystery knitting happened (although I am still not finished with Clue #4…)
- Lots of reading – I finished Dead Water and started The Summer Before the War (in my ears) and A Man Called Ove (on my Kindle) and I am still working through Big Magic.
- And, savored every single second of this glorious summer weekend because, before we know it Labor Day will be upon us.
It was really an amazing weekend, but what I want to know is how was your weekend?