Although we desperately need the rain, a gloomy Monday makes for a slow starting week.
So, let’s spend a moment reliving the weekend which was the antithesis of gloomy!
There was spinning, and knitting, and cocktails, and reading.
- I listened to Doc by Mary Doria Russell and I am about half-way through. I am enjoying it tremendously, and I really love the narrator’s voice. I started reading The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer.
- I watched Spotlight and The Big Short.
- I harvested the first tomatoes from the garden.
- I almost finished spinning all the Montadale and I got the first bump plied up.
- And, the epic bind off began…
All in all, it was a fantastic weekend. I hope yours was too.
Beautiful photos of your weekend. Great movies and books, too. I harvested one small grape tomato yesterday. Hooray!
Spinning, knitting, cocktails, and reading are four magical words, and I’m glad you got to do them all this weekend. Your yarn is beautiful and complements your flowers quite nicely!
I want your life!
Seriously, so much turmoil and a number of messes in my world right now. Your photos make your weekend look so peaceful and delicious!
Looks like a fabulous weekend. Sorry about the rain. (Sure could use some here. . . )
spotlight is on my to watch list but I bet it will make me sad…we had thunderstorms yesterday and then I lost power for four hours!!
Epic and beautiful…as witnessed by those lovely photos. Did cooler weather come with the rain? Nothing here – (WDC)!