I am in the home stretch of TdF2016 and I have had a fantastic time. The spinning has been varied and educational. While I have not spun that many yards (3570 yds to date, i.e. 2.02 miles) I have spun a variety of yarns. From worsted to woolen, including about 2100 yards of fingering weigh sock yarn!
I am finishing up a nice lofty Coopworth currently, which will be done sometime tomorrow. I have decided that this will complete my tour and I will move back to my regularly scheduled knitting, which I have been largely ignoring over the past couple of weeks!
I need to get myself back on track for my Summer Knit Along because we are about to enter the home stretch for that as well!
I still have the following items that I need to complete:
- 2 Jen Lucas Mystery Shawls
- Tales from the Isle of Purbeck
- Puskinia sock mates for 2 bachelorette socks.
As you can see, there is quite a bit of knitting left to do! Panic might be setting in, but apparently I am easily distracted. I saw this stunning beauty and all I wanted to do was to drop everything and cast on. FYI, I have looked at yarn and I am strongly considering ordering something. I keep telling myself this will be the perfect prize knitting to start when I have completed the above list…
- For all the shrub lovers, Arne and Carlos have some great ideas here. (like celery and white wine vinegar, or strawberry balsamic with a hint of black peppercorn…)
- 100% Goats is 100% adorable!
- Need a tie for a guy?
- Parallelogram knitting
- Plagiarism has been much in the news lately, but what are your thoughts on knitting plagiarism? Do you find this curious in comparison to this?
- A pattern for random skein owners
- Knitters’ DNA
That’s it, Gentle Reader, another week in the books – have a fantastic weekend and see you back here on Monday!