Hello 10 on Tuesday Readers! Carole has a uniquely challenging task for us this week. She wants to know:
Write a list of 10 words that describe you. The catch is that all the words should begin with the same letter as your first name!
Really? Words with a “k”???
Okay, with a little help from Dictionary.com, here goes nothing:
- Klutzy. Because, I am. Really!! Very Klutzy! **insert bruise photos here**
- Kind. Even when I don’t want to be.
- Knowledge seeker (or klife-klong klearner)
- Knitter. This is obvious…
- Kindle Reader. (Because it makes the task so much easier, especially at night!)
- Kneader of Bread. However, not so much lately
- An unKempt housekeeper. There you have it people, it is not my favorite thing to do. Ever.
- Kvelling, especially about my kiddos!
- Koffie drinker (Dutch spelling works, right?)
- Kitchen cooker. As opposed to a Grill Master, I cook in the kitchen, Steve cooks outdoors!)
There you have it. The Komplete Kworks of Kat!
How about you, Gentle Reader?? Share a word that describes you!
That’s great! And I’m with you on #1!
Love your list fellow “K”!
Excellent list with a tough letter, and you can add knowledgeable. I did not know “kvelling”, so you taught me a new, useful, and interesting word!
Klutzy amused me. Perfect if you are, and your name begins with K …
As another K(aren), I would have to agree with all except the Koffie. I never acquired a taste for it. I would replace that with “kitschy”. I’m nothing if I’m not eclectic…
Obviously I wish my name started with C so I could say caffeine-addicted. As for D: determined, devoted. Hmmm. Had to do a search. Apparently people whose names begin with D are awful: depressed, disgusting, discouraged, dishonest. I hope I’m not any of thoseQ
Love the Dutch spelling! And kivelling…great word! Love your list
I could add klutzy and unKempt to my list, too! Good job!
Ks are hard!
Great job with a challenging letter!
As a fellow K-sufferer . . . thank goodness for the dictionary! What a GREAT K list!
Fantastic list! I love the humor you used with your k as well. 🙂
Klever too! Kaptured my interest and love getting to Know you a tad more.
As a fellow K person, I gave up on this ToT prompt the instant I read it. You did very well, thought!
you are quite clever because k is not an easy letter to come up with lots of words!! I’m clumsy as well 🙂