Hello 10 on Tuesday Readers! Carole has a uniquely challenging task for us this week. She wants to know:
Write a list of 10 words that describe you. The catch is that all the words should begin with the same letter as your first name!
Really? Words with a “k”???
Okay, with a little help from Dictionary.com, here goes nothing:
- Klutzy. Because, I am. Really!! Very Klutzy! **insert bruise photos here**
- Kind. Even when I don’t want to be.
- Knowledge seeker (or klife-klong klearner)
- Knitter. This is obvious…
- Kindle Reader. (Because it makes the task so much easier, especially at night!)
- Kneader of Bread. However, not so much lately
- An unKempt housekeeper. There you have it people, it is not my favorite thing to do. Ever.
- Kvelling, especially about my kiddos!
- Koffie drinker (Dutch spelling works, right?)
- Kitchen cooker. As opposed to a Grill Master, I cook in the kitchen, Steve cooks outdoors!)
There you have it. The Komplete Kworks of Kat!
How about you, Gentle Reader?? Share a word that describes you!