Hello, Gentle Readers! It’s Tuesday, and Carole is back and wants to know:
10 Things You Miss About Your Home When You’re Away
Hmmm, this might be a bit of a challenge, but let’s see how far I can get…
- My bed… of course this is number one, because well – it is perfect for sleeping. And, really – another bed is just never quite right, know what I mean?
- My routine…yes, I am a creature of habit – while I love change, I like somethings to be the same.
- A closet and dresser – living out of a suitcase can be a challenge
- My spinning wheel – although, for an upcoming trip I am planning on bringing a drop spindle or two…
- My own bathroom. Enough said.
- My water – really, your body gets used to the water where you are, different water feels different, smells different, and yes – tastes different.
- I would say the library, however, thanks to Overdrive and a Kindle this is no longer the issue it could be.
- My stash… yes, really!! It is challenging to pack knitting projects!!
- My kitchen. I like to cook, and I eat much better (healthier?) if I prepare the meal.
- Sherman… our preference is to take him with us, but sometimes that is just not possible. When it’s not – I miss him horribly.
There you have it – what I miss most when I am away from home! How about you? What do you miss most?