The knitting continues – today this blue yarn will become the slippers that Steve requested earlier this week. It is a super simple pattern and will be done in short order. And, really – thank goodness for stash!
I have also been trying to spin a few minutes a day – which for me has been working out to evening spinning for a few minutes each night. During the week, I got one bobbin done. My goal is an actual 4-ply lace weight yarn. This is some old vintage Spunky Club Polwarth fiber in the “Hungry” colorway. Which after yesterday, I am certainly not! But, it is spinning up beautifully!!
Let’s get to the links, shall we?
This week has some good ones – and again, lots that can be some last-minute gift knitting:
Gift knitting ideas:
- Unicorn Stripes – especially since WEBS has Unicorn Tails Grab Bags right now!
- Broderie Hollandaise mitts
- Morning Fog Socks
- Nib Cap
- Singing Beach
- Snowflake Cowl
- Dancing Cables Hat (FREE!)
- Striped Cap (Also FREE!)
- Pom-Pom Cowl (FREE!)
- PussyHat Project Because your knitting should always make a statement – and this is an awesome statement to make!
- We Are More Alike, My Friend More statement knitting!
- I am not sure Pikkuinen could be done by Christmas, but it might!
- Calidez Vest
- Clouds in a Blue Sky
Not knitting for Christmas? No problem – some long-term knitting projects here!
I hope your holiday weekend is going well and that you are not still in a turkey coma! See you back here tomorrow!!