As I sit here today with the window open, drinking coffee and listening to the birds singing gloriously – it is a very un-February-like morning. All week it has been in the unbelievable – well into the 60’s for much of the week and all this warm weather has made Sherman the happiest of Pugs!
Apparently Spring is the new Winter…next week it does not look quite as warm, but these temperatures are still not normal.
All this crazy weather makes me think of warm weather knitting… shawls and the like.
It is the perfect being-out-of-doors weather!
So, how about some links so we can get on with our Friday?!
- Something new from Lori Versaci that Mary might need to add to her queue!
- This sweater looks so comfortable (and on sale through the end of today)
- The Pathways Blanket is brilliant! (Plus portable in the square knitting phase)
- More “squares knitting”
- Light and breezy knitting – Softly Spoken and Jurata
- Finally, a new pattern from a local Pittsburgher – Two Roads Diverged – the perfect use for that highly variegated skein of sock yarn!
That is all I have for today – have a fantastic weekend everyone! See you back here on Monday!