Overnight snowfall certainly puts the arrival of March in the Lion Category. And, sadly, while we got snowfall – it was not enough to insulate the newly budding and growing things.
Oh, and add to the mix what I knew would be inevitable with warm/cold/warm/cold weather – Welcome to the House of the Head Cold! Yeah – fun times!
Good thing I have a pile of knitting to keep me company. And, if that were not enough… Mary shared with me this juicy tidbit (which will make all of us Benedict Cumberbatch fans ecstatic!!) I have not read the books, but I got them on my Kindle yesterday.
Now, how about some links to keep your knitting mojo on track (or get it back on track…)
Sock knitting is always a good thing and there were a couple of nice patterns released this past week:
- Vanilla Extract knit with Fish Lips Kiss Heel so for $2 you have the recipe for some cute socks and you support two designers at the same time!
- Tinker’s Puzzle Socks
There was a plethora of shawls:
- High Woods Shawl (on sale for £1 until Sunday morning)
- The Bee Queen (Free until March 4)
- Lori Versaci has sinuous – this is such fascinating construction!
- Persistence – with donations from each purchase to a variety of organizations, i.e. ACLU, SPLC, Planned Parenthood, etc.
- With Ease – a comfortable friend for your shoulders
- More Svetlana – she is an artist with yarn and needles
Garter stitch sweaters make my heart sing:
Miscellaneous, but noteworthy:
And finally, Easter Bunny Egg Cozy… really, we all need these asap!
Have a great weekend everyone, see you back here on Monday!