Perhaps a throwback to Carole’s 10 on Tuesday with ten random thoughts courtesy from my brain!
- This head cold has totally derailed my night time reading – I have not even tried to read a single word. However, I feel I have turned a corner and perhaps tonight will be the night that before bed reading resumes… I have my fingers crossed.
- I made great strides on my catch-up list yesterday, which means my list for today is only semi-daunting! At this rate, my Wednesday list should be back to normal.
- I am almost finished listening to Orwell’s 1984 and wow. Just wow.
- This website has brought new clarity and understanding to my thought process.
- My forsythias are opening, the red-winged blackbirds have returned, and there is joy in my heart that the weather was mild again this morning.
- Amazon Prime Exercise Videos have not been a rousing success – I am blaming this waning but damned cold.
- However, Lenten meditations are – and have even offered a few moments respite from thinking about my foggy head.
- I jumped on the Helical Stripe Bandwagon last week – Birthday Socks have begun. A word about Helical Stripes – WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE???? Yes, they are that good.
- My concern level for the number of projects in the works is growing – there are way more of them than there are of me!
- Tomorrow is International Women’s Strike Day…I love this statement: “Some of us are striking, marching, rallying, and boycotting. Some of us wish we could. Everyone, everywhere can join the PUSSYHAT GLOBAL VIRTUAL MARCH!” YES!!! You can participate virtually! Really. It’s a wear, declare, and share kind of day – so, put some red on and your pussyhat, make a little sign about where you are from or what you are for, and take a selfie!! Share it on your social media and tag it #pussyhatglobal All the details are on Pussyhat Project.
There you have my Tuesday, Gentle Reader. Oh, and dust off your Pussyhat’s for tomorrow!