We went to bed last night with dire warnings of doom… an Armageddon of a storm was heading our way! And, in Pittsburgh this strikes fear into brave men. Really. The stuff of Crazy if you ask this Michigan girl – I mean I know what snow is.
BUT THE HILLS, Kat!!! Yes, yes – I understand… (okay, maybe not so much!)
Anyways, we woke today to discover that the pending doom was not so pending or doom-ish.
However, I am aware that not all places were so lucky – and if that includes you, Gentle Reader – I am deeply sorry and I hope you are safe, warm, and with functioning electricity! (And, that you have a good stockpile of knitting and books!!!)
It began snowing lightly here at about 10:30 and I am sure that I will hear how treacherous even that tiniest bit is from someone…
I have some fun things to share with you today:
- My darlingest daughter #2 is having a little Book Party and I can tell you that these books are a HIT with Granddaughter #1. If you are looking for some books for your grandkids (or kids!!) I would love it if you helped support her (and Genevieve would love it too!) If you are on Facebook and want to “attend her party” tomorrow night, let me know and I will invite you!
- I am now a LipSense™ distributor (thank you so much Carole!) and if you want information – please ask. I won’t be advertising here on the blog, but you are welcome to join my Facebook Group.
- I am in the process of writing an actual pattern, which I will be sharing soon. But, really – I am incredibly excited about this and knitting math might be the best kind of math ever!
- Today is Pi Day – and I am sadly not a Pie Maker, however – Carole and Bonny are! They popped in my head first thing this morning – and I wish I was their neighbor to get in on their pie action!
- Pi Day and Knitting is so incredible – especially with this crazy post by the brilliant Mary Scott Huff (you can read about the entire Permission Denied Sweater Journey here). The genius of knitters never ceases to amaze me…really.
- I had a lovely coffee hour yesterday (which you will hear and see more about later this week) and it really got me thinking… there should be a thing as a Blog Retreat, don’t you think? I welcome your thoughts and ideas – I would LOVE to make this happen.
- Knitter’s March Madness begins tomorrow – so you better get your research done TODAY!
That is enough for this Terrible Tuesday. And, really – please share your thoughts and ideas about a Blogger Retreat!