Tonight, Steve will be away at a work function. So that means no normal happy hour. Before you get too depressed for me, we had an “emergency happy hour” last night. Priorities, after all!
Speaking of Steve, sometimes he sends me the most hilarious things from work. Today’s gem involved the wonder of getting double monitors…
Really… I cannot make this stuff up.
Enough hilarity from outside sources! Today kicks off my “Home Alone” Day!
On my agenda:
- Finish reading The Mountain in My Shoe – I only have a couple of chapters left!
- Begin and finish The Lake – I have a due date of Monday! Yikes!
- Knit!!! I have begun the crossed stitches in the shawl and I love how it is looking!
A few things, but it feels like a full plate!
Now, how about some links!
- First up, via Swiss-Miss: 6 Delicious Danish Cheeses To Try (oh yeah!!)
- Speaking of cheese, today would be Marie Harel’s 256th Birthday and Google Doodled her!
- Are you in the non-spinner category, but would you like to knit with handspun yarn? My blog friend, Sarah, (who spins BEAUTIFULLY, btw) has opened an Etsy shop to sell her handspun yarn. You’re welcome.
- Darlina… love! And, there is a Space Cadet update today at noon EST, if you want to use Lyra!
- Scarf Dryad
- North of the River
- Spindler Mitts (Less than 150 yds of handspun used! See above if you do not spin… lol)
- Whimsy Bonnet (which is so stinking cute!)
There you have it, Gentle Readers! See you back here on Monday!