Weekend Monday’s are much better than Begin Your Week Monday’s!
This weekend did have some highs though.
- My Knit a Sweater in 4 days took 5 days. I am in total awe of all those who completed this sweater in 4 days – and there were several who did. However, I am thrilled to have a sweater in the complete column! And, even in 5 days – I am super happy with it. I made some mods which you can read about here. It just needs a soak and some ends woven in and it will be ready for sweater weather. Now, back to Stillwater #1 and catching up on KK’s MKAL.
- I binge-watched Witnesses on Netflix. Excellent and I highly recommend!
- I am almost done with South of Broad! Which is a good thing, because I have gotten a flurry of holds that have come available – so my reading/listening list just grew exponentially!
- We did a good bit of yard/garden work on Sunday. More trimming and more planting! Also, some creative adjustments to the “garden gate” because the wee bunnies can eat their weight x100 in beans! I had 10 bean plants, now I have 10 bean sticks! Sigh…
- I discovered that Broadchurch is on BBC America on Wednesday nights! Also, Prime Suspect: Tennison on PBS was excellent!
There you have my weekend but, Monday has a long list and I better get to it! How was your weekend?
Oh, Kat, your sweater is absolutely gorgeous! I love the yarn and that is an incredible accomplishment. Way to go with your knitting and reading superpowers! Bunnies are all sweet and adorable until they get into the beans ..
Amazing!!! Your sweater is GORGEOUS!!! And, of course, it is my favorite color. Just sayin’…
Your sweater is beautiful & such a lovely color! I hope you enjoy wearing it when the cold weather returns!
Your sweater turned out beautifully! (I still haven’t blocked mine either!!) I loved getting caught up with KK MKAL – clue 3 was fun and clue 4 was FAST! and we found Tenison, too – just watched the first 2 episodes and I’m loving it. Must look for Broadchurch!
Even though it took you a day longer, that’s still some pretty impressive knitting! I don’t think I’ve ever knit a sweater anywhere near that fast — I think my fastest ever was 16 days. Well done!
Gorgeous finish Kat! And speedy!!! I marvel at all of you knitting so fast. I’m reading South of Broad and enjoying. Love Pat Conroy’s writing and the way he uses words. We have a groundhog to watch in addition to bunnies and deer…a never ending battle.
I love the color of your sweater and it will be great to have something new to wear LATER (much later, please) in the year. It’s rough when so many library books come in at once, isn’t it? I’m struggling with that now because I have quite a few from OverDrive that just don’t fit on any of my Bingo squares. #firstworldproblems
I love love love the rich color of your Stillwater! Congratulations on finishing in five days – that’s super impressive! I am also feeling a Monday come down after a pretty busy weekend. We have guests staying until Thursday, which is nice but brings iwth it it’s own to do list!
I cannot believe that you knit any sweater in 5 days. And it looks amazing lady! I’m bowing to you. Utmost respect. WOwza. Cheers. Accolades galore.
That color really is lovely. Congrats on your finish!! 4 Days, 5 Days, 6 Days… meh. Done is done!! 😉
Your sweater is beautiful! And in 5 days! That’s crazy and amazing, congrats
Congratulations on a sweater in 5 days!! I am in awe and it is a very beautiful sweater, too!
We trying to catch up with Prime Suspect and also have Broadchurch in our queue. Le sigh…no time for TV in my life for the foreseeable future.
five days is just as good as four days and your sweater is gorgeous!
Just added Witnesses to my Netflix queue. Thanks!