The knitting is inching along nicely. I have about 7 more inches to go on the body of Ponchetta. I finished the third season of Hinterland yesterday, which gave me about 3 inches of quality knitting time! I am not sure how much knitting time there will be this weekend, but there is for sure some Michigan football knitting time on Saturday and that should be good for at least another 3 inches – slowly but surely it is getting done! I am hoping that by this time next week it will be in the FO category!
On my to do list for next week is to round up all the full-sized sheets I have and toss them in the washer before I bring them to my son. Apparently, his sweet pup has been nibbling sheets while Sam is a work. Oops! We also picked up some fleece blankets from IKEA in hopes that will help…better that Bowser chews the $3 blanket than sheets!
The yard is in desperate need of some TLC and since the Yard Fairies have not shown up, that leaves it to us. Hello Grass Cutting, Bush Trimming, and Garden Bed Clean Up – I am so happy to see you! (Okay, maybe not, ha!) Why is it that doing all those things in the spring is greeted with great enthusiasm, but the same is not true in the fall?
How about some links? There are lots of good things this week!
- Up first is BT Fall 17 – you know for certain there will be lots of goodies there!
- Or maybe Woolfolk’s Fall Collection – some interesting designers there too!
- I think this is awesome (and free!)
- Specklate proceeds are going to hurricane relief through the end of December!
- Two of us v2 (which I like better than v1 because seamless…)
- I love Campanule and the neck detail is really nice!
- Marie Greene has a new sweater pattern
- In the wrap it around your neck category there are lots of interesting knits. But, especially: Becket, True Colors, and Skógur
- Finally, some socks that just might blow your mind: Squid Chart and All is Love
That is all I have for this week! Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you all back here on Monday!!