So, the only knitting I have even done is to work briefly on this long-in-progress hat. It has been cold enough, I am wishing it was long-completed!
Tomorrow, a day of outdoor beer drinking festivities! But, I do have some links this week!
- First up, Itty Bitty Kitty and all proceeds go to the March of Dimes!
- Shyrdak Mitts and Cowl – this would be the perfect Christmas knitting, just sayin’
- Some Time Alone
- Bay Ocean
- Yell Too cute, and this pattern is now available sans designer class
- Burgeoning I am fascinated with the construction of these slippers!
- The Wild One – now this is clever!
- Halloween is coming! Free until the 31st… and I do believe that I have black and white yarn in my stash!
- OOOO! Cute baby hat, Carole!! (And, free!!)
- Which Witch?
- And, finally – Twist Collective is back!!
That is all I have for the week! Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!