TGIF! (Even on a Friday the 13th!!) I mean really, what is better after a nice long vacation than the weekend, amirite?
As I ease back into real life (as opposed to fake life? LOL Or, how about the ‘normal routine’ haha!) the weekend is just what I needed! And it feels good to be back to “normal” happy hours and normal weekend plans. Nothing feels better than the “normal routine”! I am such a creature of habit!
However, I am sorely missing those Michigan views and today’s image is from a most spectacular sunset on our last day in Michigan.
- Slow Knitting: a journey from sheep to skein to stitch (and there is a free pattern available on MDK!)
- Knit/Wit has a new pattern: Calamosca Cowl
- A Bear and A Bunny Suit
- Making No. 4 / Lines has some lovely patterns in it, but I especially love this!
- The fade phenomenon comes to the cardigan.
- Woods: Making Stories
- Full Circle Cowl (with the hopes that it will soon be cowl weather here!)
That is all I have for the week, enjoy your weekend – whatever your routine is! See you back here on Monday!