But, Gale was the starter of all this craziness and thanks to her I have also become a Ravelry Stalker of Kirsten Kapur’s pattern page watching for the release of not one, but two patterns: The September House Sweater and of course, her Mystery Socks which I hope will both be out soon.
I was going to “cheat” a bit and add my Treysta, but since I have less than 20 rows to go, I feel like it is already done (or it will be today!)
I have a little bit of sewing here, and lots of knitting.
Here is my Make Nine 2018:
- Ysolda’s Strokkur: I have the yarn, and am itching to cast on!
- Veronika Cardigan: I hope to spin some Romney to knit this.
- Merchant & Mills Curlew Dress
- Lotta Jansdottor’s Tunic from her Everyday Style book
- Through the Loops Mystery Socks
- Blaer: again, I already have the yarn for this
- Hygge, from Laine Magazine Issue 3: This is knit with Brooklyn Tweed Loft, so I am going to try and spin a similar yarn.
- Stopover: this time as a pullover!
- Autumn Forest, again from Laine Magazine: This is the only project that I have already in progress, however I have a good bit to still knit with 15 pattern repeats to go!
In addition to this, I would like to find some kind of sock mojo this year and maybe knit a couple of pairs of socks in addition to this list. I am amazed by those who somehow manage to knit a pair of socks a month… I have plenty of single socks that are sadly waiting for a mate. Either I find some sock mojo, or perhaps I start a trend of wearing mismatched socks!
What about you? Are you joining the #makenine2018 challenge?