My Summer Camp Dreams
It’s Tuesday and you know that means that Carole is wondering about something. This week she wants to know:
10 Things You Loved About Summer Camp
This poses a serious problem for me, because I never attended summer camp as a child.
I know. Talk about deprived!
However, it did get me thinking…If I could go to summer camp now, what would it look like?
- Knitting Camp, I mean really – how could this NOT be fun.
- CIA Boot Camp seems like the perfect way to spend a week!
- Or perhaps Wine Camp could be the thing!
- And after Wine Camp, the only thing to do is to go to Cheesemaking Camp, of course!
- Spy Camp? Really, this could be so.much.fun. Sans stilettos, of course.
- Perhaps something to rekindle my inner child at Soul Camp
- There are options galore at the John C. Campbell Folk School.
- Perhaps Language Immersion at one of the Concordia Language Villages?
- Knitting in Provence, Tuscany, or Norway – I mean really. Can I leave now?
- Yoga and Nora Gaughan Camp…in Maine.
There you have it, Gentle Reader – a plethora of choices for the camp yearning adult. Where would you go?
Photo courtesy of bluebirdsandteapots