Why is it that the Monday after a nice long weekend is even more Monday than usual? That is what my Monday is looking like, my list is long, and I feel like time is not on my side today!
We had an awesome weekend with lots of good things to eat. Okay, perhaps too many days of lots of good things to eat!
We watched some football that was sad and some football that was glad.
We even got the outside lights up, even if
Steve a certain someone grumbled the entire time!
And, Frosty is back in town!
I hope your Monday is going smoothly!
This is our last Monday here in Michigan! Boo hoo! Our last day with this amazing view from our front porch. Those blue skies!
The weekend was filled with such fun though and I will just leave you all with this montage of photos!
I hope you all have a very happy Monday! As for us? We are soaking up one more day of Pure Michigan joy!
The weekend was full, there was some happy houring, some football watching, and some yard working.
And, yes, there was some knitting. I have about 4 inches to go on Ponchetta…which I think will pair nicely with the Mountain of Laundry that awaits me!
Happy Monday all!
The weekend had a definite autumnal feel to it with cool temps, low humidity, and overcast skies. Kind of weird weather for early August, especially since I am not ready to be reminded that summer is winding down.
The weekend weather did afford a bit more Kon-Mari-ing, which is not really my favorite way to spend a weekend but I am pleased with the results.
The weather was perfect for a bonfire on Saturday night which was the first one we have had this summer!
Today is grey and rainy and my to-do list is substantial, so I am just going to focus on my list and hope for some sunshine and warm weather this week!
Happy Monday, everyone!
Weekend Monday’s are much better than Begin Your Week Monday’s!
This weekend did have some highs though.
- My Knit a Sweater in 4 days took 5 days. I am in total awe of all those who completed this sweater in 4 days – and there were several who did. However, I am thrilled to have a sweater in the complete column! And, even in 5 days – I am super happy with it. I made some mods which you can read about here. It just needs a soak and some ends woven in and it will be ready for sweater weather. Now, back to Stillwater #1 and catching up on KK’s MKAL.
- I binge-watched Witnesses on Netflix. Excellent and I highly recommend!
- I am almost done with South of Broad! Which is a good thing, because I have gotten a flurry of holds that have come available – so my reading/listening list just grew exponentially!
- We did a good bit of yard/garden work on Sunday. More trimming and more planting! Also, some creative adjustments to the “garden gate” because the wee bunnies can eat their weight x100 in beans! I had 10 bean plants, now I have 10 bean sticks! Sigh…
- I discovered that Broadchurch is on BBC America on Wednesday nights! Also, Prime Suspect: Tennison on PBS was excellent!
There you have my weekend but, Monday has a long list and I better get to it! How was your weekend?