Welcome October | 10.3.22
October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn! O teakettle! O grace! — Attachments
I have a list of things that I’d like to accomplish this month:
- Autumn-y decorating to carry me through Thanksgiving
- Corduroy Tunic Sewing (I found some Wide Wale Corduroy!)
- Wash and put away my summer-y sweaters
- Start and finish Steve’s second sock!
- Clean out all the garden pots and tuck them away for spring!
I am really focused on getting those things done soon because later this month we will be heading to Presque Isle to spend some time… and I am really looking forward to that as well!
Finally… a huge thanks to Carole for inspiring me today! You are the best!
See you all back here on Wednesday with a New Sweater and a Pita Story!