TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Make the call!
2. Grow up.
3. You’ve said that already
4. If you don’t watch it The Crazy Lady is going to show up…
5. I really love you!
6. I have missed you horribly.
7. Wait, I have to write that down!
8. Don’t make me say it again!
10. Absolutely, I would love to!
NINE things about yourself:
1. I wake up in a good mood, and that won’t change – many have tried and failed!
2. I love to laugh and do so every chance I get!.
3. I use foul language far too often, damn it all!
4. If I get upset, my voice gets louder.
5. I don’t yell, I get loud, remember that!
6. I am a Stephen Minister.
7. I love children, but do not want anymore nor do I want grandchildren anytime soon!
8. I love to cook – and I really mean it!
9. I love to sing, and do so with wild abandon and no shame.
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. In all things, be honest.
2. Kiss my neck right there…
3. Hold my hand and don’t let go.
4. Smile with your entire being.
5. Make me laugh.
6. Engage me in intelligent conversation that expands my mind, teaches me something new, or widens my horizons.
7. Hug me like you mean it.
8. Bring me flowers for absolutely no reason.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. You have to be kidding me.
2. Isn’t it five o’clock somewhere?
3. I could be knitting…
4. What the hell did I walk in this room for…
5. Do I work tomorrow?
6. Do I have clean clothes for work tomorrow…
7. What day is it?
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Put the dogs out one last time
2. Brush my teeth
3. Get a glass of water
4. Say good night to Plurk
5. Read or knit.
6. Say my prayers.
FIVE people you couldn’t live without:
5. my “other” daughters
FOUR things you’re wearing right now:
4. A Smile
THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:
Wailin’ Jennys “Glory Bound”
Diana Krall “Popsicle Toes”
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Love completely and without reservations.
2. Be loved completely and without reservations.
1. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters.