Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday to me! Although that is not all bad because tomorrow is Wednesday already and that is halfway to the weekend!
Although, there may have been a conversation yesterday about needing a weekend from our weekend…some things are so nice they just should not end!
10 Things You Did This Weekend
There were so many good things this weekend, I will be hard pressed to hold them to 10!! So, let’s get this rolling shall we?
- An extra special (and early) Happy Hour on Friday (thanks to Steve taking the day off from work, which started our weekend off nicely!!) It included his AWESOME Buffalo Wings and a plethora of Americano’s
- Estate Sale-ing (I can fondue, can you?)
- Walking – LOTS of walking! Up hills and down!
- Enjoying our repurposed fire pit – twice! Simple but effective!
- Eating… so much eating. And drinking!
- Reveling in a less humid, cooler atmosphere… ahhhh!
- Game playing… Uno, Bananagrams, and Pass the Pigs, note… these things inspired so much laughter, perhaps we spend too much time adulting and not enough time caring for our inner child.
- A minute amount of knitting, very minute.
- Picking MORE tomatoes and raspberries! Holy produce!!
- Thoroughly enjoying the Hummingbird Moth visits! So amazing!
That was my very full weekend! How about you? How was your weekend?
P.S. Sherman did an awful lot of this. I think he had a very good weekend too!