Steve and I are, apparently, creatures of habit. On Tuesday, we began talking about Friday Happy Hour, which continued into Wednesday and Thursday with confessions of how much we were looking forward to it.
I am not sure we need an AA intervention, but one thing is certain – Friday night is one thing we both look forward tremendously. Meal planning (or rather un-meal planning?) discussion has been our dinner conversation all week.
I promise you there will be icy cold martini’s – and I think I might be able to convince Steve to use the Barrel Aged Gin from the Grand Traverse Distillery… (although he is messaging me asking if I think Margaritas sound good…lol)
On the knitting front – I have a special project that I will share with you all next week. Something different for me – but I am surprisingly happy with how it turned out. Stay tuned on Tuesday for all the details! All other knitting has been ignored. I know. It is a sad state of affairs!
I have been working on some spinning at night – which is very slow going. Why? It is a beautiful Rambouillet from Sheepspot Fiber Club and I am working on consistency and spinning fine. Yes… I am trying to channel Beth Smith for this one – I want a nice 2-ply actual lace weight yarn! I have a long way to go yet!
Now, how a few links to close out the week?
- First up, did you know Brooke Gladstone of On the Media is a fiber artist? Yeah, me either – but my love for her has increased accordingly!
- I love Knitting by the Pool!
- Moonglow has interesting short row construction!
- Lisbet – a linen sweater and I really like the shaping.
- And, finally – Little Windfall – which is on sale until midnight tonight!
That is all I have for this week! See you back here on Monday!!