I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. – Henry David Thoreau
Carole sent a most appropriate Ten on Tuesday topic this week and one that poses a bit of a challenge:
10 Things You Are Thankful For Right Now
I can easily think of ten things I am thankful for…
However, the right now portion requires some introspection, thought, even meditation.
And so, thoughtfully, right now I am thankful for:
- My Bialetti Moka Pot, coffee at its finest right in my kitchen!
- The discovery of the joy of yoga and making myself stick with it for 30 days, creating a healthy habit that has and will continue
- The discovery of 100 Acts of Sewing that then spurred
- my rediscovery of the joy of sewing
- The internet that helps keep me connected, updated, inspired, and entertained
- Sherman, who makes every day so much more
- My new friends here, most especially Cheryl who has become like a sister to me.
- My children and, especially, my new grand-daughter, Genevieve
- My ‘new’ city, with all it has to offer and
- the reason I am here (in the ‘Burgh)
I think that giving thanks in the moment is a very good habit to adopt and I want to know, Gentle Reader, what are you thankful for right now!
I love to cook, but leftovers can be the bane of my existence. Anytime I can find a way to use leftovers in a way that is completely different from their original meal, I am excited.
It doesn’t always happen, but when it does mmmm, mmmm, mmm!
It seems that a bug is making its way through our house, so today there will be a lot of nothing being accomplished.
Netflix and knitting are on my schedule today, how about yours?