It’s Tuesday and that means that Carole wants to know:
10 Ways to Welcome Someone New To Your Neighborhood
Well if you are a regular blog reader then you know that I have some pretty crazy neighbors, so if you’d like to move next door – I would LOVE IT!
And, here are some of the ways I would make you feel so welcome that you’d never consider leaving!
- Some welcome to the neighborhood roses might just be the thing to help those boxes look a little chicer!
- A ready to cook meal to make your first night easier.
- A list of the local restaurants that have amazing food, including those that deliver!
- A list of all the branches of the Carnegie Public Library (and it is significant!)
- An invitation to our Friday Happy Hour – complete with good eats and beverages!
- A list of things to do in the Pittsburgh area!
- A basket of “essentials” – cheese, wine, crackers, meat, fruit, and nuts.
- A schedule of trash and recycling pick up for our neighborhood.
- A collection of “Pittsburgh” sports flag (so you feel right at home on game day!)
- A list of all the area Farmer’s Markets.
As you can see, you would be a welcome addition to my neighborhood and there is so much to do!
Wouldn’t you like to be my neighbor?