It’s Tuesday and that means Carole wants to know:
10 Things to Do While Listening to an Audiobook
Well, I have been enjoying Audiobooks a tremendous amount. I don’t know about you, but for me there is just something amazing about getting things done and reading (listening to) a book as the same time!
So, here is the list of things I have recently accomplished while listening to Audiobooks:
- Laundry is really not so bad when you are listening to a great book!
- Knitting – of course, this has been a huge help in me getting my Knit Along List whittled down!
- Spinning – again, the best companion to treadling away!
- Walking – this really is fabulous. Getting some exercise in during a half hour or so walk has helped increase my daily step count!
- Gardening – specifically, weeding. Thanks to a good book, the gardens are staying weed free this summer!
- Cooking dinner – unless your other half wants to talk to you while you are cooking…
- Preserving – making pickles and jams is fun, but more fun while listening to a good book!
- Sewing – Inspector Gamache is fabulous while sitting at the Bernina™
- Vacuuming – while it does not make the task entirely fun – it helps tremendously!
- Ironing – again, a most tedious task made better with a good book in your ears!
So tell me, Gentle Reader…Audiobooks – yes? No? What’s in your ears right now?