This could come in very handy in the 10 remaining days before Christmas!
- Wine! Although you cannot get this at a grocery store in PA, you could stop at the Wine and Spirits store and get a nice bottle of wine (as well as something with a bit more kick for yourself, if need be)
- Beer, which you can get at some grocery stores in PA! Luckily there are dozens of holiday beers to enrich every palate.
- Cheese, cured meats, and crackers. Bonus in that most stores have holiday themed cheese trays available this time of year.
- Holiday Coffee’s for the coffee lover on your list! You could even add in a nice mug or two!
- No coffee lover’s on your list? No problem – you can get Holiday Tea’s as well.
- Christmas Cookies! You can even get a holiday container to put them in and none will be the wiser that you did not bake them yourself, and I won’t ever tell.
- Nuts. This would go especially well with gifts one, two, and three!
- Fresh fruit baskets are thankfully at every market this time of year.
- Is there a baker or a want-to-be baker on your list? Take your favorite recipe and get all the ingredients to make it – you might even be able to pick up a festive bag to put them all in as well!
- If none of these ideas work, you can always get a gift card to all sorts of places!
There you go, Gentle Reader, if you’re feeling the pressure of failing – FEAR NOT and just go shopping!