A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin
This week Carole wants to know: 10 Things You Would Do With An Extra Hour in the Day
So, Gentle Reader, this is what I would do with my Golden Hour:
- Cut out and sew one pair of Pants No. 1 from the amazing Sonya Phillips of 100 Acts of Sewing Fame. I know this is completely possible as I timed myself yesterday! FYI – the pants are AWESOME!
- Unplug… From the computer, from the phone, from the television.
- Read. Simply read. Not the crawl into bed at the end of the day reading, but pure, unadulterated, selfish daytime reading. There is not enough of this in my life.
- Talk a walk with my camera and not my iPhone.
- Stitch. I have been a slacker on my daily stitching – which is sad, because I enjoy it.
- Do something for someone else – volunteer my time or make something for someone in need.
- Take a class to learn something new.
- And, practice it!
- Call a friend and LISTEN! So much of the time I talk more and listen less.
- Konmari the dreaded kitchen junk drawer… although this might require more than one hour!
There is what I would do with an extra hour, please tell me what you would do!