I have it bad.
Discontent from a lack of interest? Bingo.
I have got ennui in spades.
I am going to attempt to reverse this trend with Thing One, pictured above.
Joy? Oh, yes!
I am so excited about this Honey of a cowl that I want it done yesterday and really I have plans to wear this on Sunday!
The knitting clock is ticking!!
Now, on to the Friday Linkage!
Mary Jane Mucklestone is getting top billing today. Are you wondering why? This might just be Thing Two. Remember the frenzy that was the Bang Out a Sweater Phenomenon? Well, meet Sigla. I am looking at colors right now. Who’s in with me for Bang Out a Sweater, Part Deaux?
- Jill Draper Makes Stuff (On sale as a bundle through today only)
- Northwest Passage (Personally, I would knit this with some Elsawool Sportweight Cormo and it would make the yummiest shawl)
- And, speaking of Elsawool (Really, it is the most amazing yarn. If you have not tried it, you should.)
- Season Three of The Sweater with Kathleen Dames kicks off next week
- There is a Gilmore Girls MKAL…just sayin’
- Art Class
- Bridge Walker Mittens (GO PITTSBURGH!!)
- Ingeborg Slippers (Free until 2PM MDT today!)
- Mini-skein cowl (or left over sock yarn, I am thinking!)
- Along those same lines, but not.
- Brandy Alexander ala Thea
- Hats, and more hats.
That is all I have for the week. I hope your weekend is FANTASTIC! Stay warm and I will see you back here on Monday!