In this week’s 10 on Tuesday prompt, Carole sets for us this urgent task:
List 10 of Your Favorite Things Right Now
Well, this very minute here are a few of my favorite things!
- My Bialetti Moka pot – every day this is my favorite thing, but looking back on how much money I have saved by not buying coffee because of this little pot, it deserves first place my list. Yes, it is better than Starbucks, by a LONG shot!
- Weaving – I really have my weaving groove on and I hope this continues for a good long while!
- My daily journal routine – I know I have said this before, but it really helps me focus my day and increase my productivity and creativity!
- Which sort of goes hand in hand with yoga – if I miss I day, I really can tell. I really love the quiet intensity that it brings to my life.
- Konmari, oh how I love thee! The process is slow, but steady. Thoughtful Reduction of Stuff is happening and last week, some items found a new home and were happily sent on their way!
- Garden planning – revisiting what worked well and what did not work well.
- The discovery of London Fog Tea Latte via Pinterest, me and my afternoon think they are pretty darn amazing!
- Singing in my church choir, especially with Easter coming – best music of the year, just sayin’!
- Our Sonos speakers. Best. Thing. Ever.
- And, finally – Sherman, although he is my favorite all the time, but most especially right now! From how happy he is to see me when he wakes up (which is hilarious because he sleeps in the same room!), to him moving his bed to be directly next to me when I am working. He is my comic relief – daily.
There you have it, Gentle Reader, a few of my favorite things.
Seeing photos of your weaving is one of my favorite things. I imagined myself a weaver and bought a 4-harness floor loom in college, but warping defeated me. I don’t know how I have never heard of a London Fog Tea Latte, but I will be brewing one this afternoon. Thank you, thank you!
My husband spent Sunday in the garden (because he could)! He’s so ready to dig and sow! Sherman is so handsome! We miss our little one.
Your weaving looks lovely. I have a project planned for my loom that I hope to warp soon. Everyone who has Sonos just raves about it. I’m glad you are enjoying yours.
I just heard a piece on the Bialetti coffee pot last night on NPR. Is it the one with the little man and a big moustache? My husband and I are coffee crazies and I might like to try this! Your weaving is amazing!
Great list, you captured your joy! And I couldn’t agree more about the Sonos speakers, especially now that Apple Music is available as part of the service.
Your weaving is beautiful!
Very cool coffee pot!
I love the weaving! I need to get back to that, too, but got discouraged by the unevenness of my most recent attempt. Try and try again, right?
We love our Sonos soundbar, too!